Thank you for your patience while we work to complete this process and thank you for visiting carmelitefriarsocd.org.
The Latest Posts:
Previously in our Headlines. . .
Communicationes No. 33004/20/2018
- IPCI General Assembly in India
- News from the Timor Mission
- Indian Nuns with Fr. General and the Definitor
- A Belated Christmas and Dreams as Big as Trees
- OCDS Provincial meeting in Bari and Maddaloni
- Review of the Constitutions. Italian OCD Meeting
Communicationes No. 32903/06/2018
- Fr. Eulogio Pacho has Died
- New General Delegate OCD in Stella Maris
- Fr. Silvano Giordano, Consultor to the Congregation of Causes for the Saints
- Extended Provincial Council for the OCDS Province "France-SUD"
- St. John of the Cross in Egypt
- Meeting of European Formators
We Need Your Help02/16/2018
The Discalced Carmelite Fathers of Dallas have received the mission to teach and preach the way to enter deeper into a living relationship with Jesus Christ. Our call is an 'ecclesial' call, a communal call, a call to form a family of believers that continues to trust in the Apostolic truth that has been faithfully handed on to us.
As a mendicant (begging), religious order we rely on the generosity of our donors. We receive no direct financial support from any Diocese. We need your personal and financial support to continue in our mission.
Would you be able and willing to help us on a monthly basis? Your monthly gift of $25 or $50 or more will help us tremendously. Whatever the amount of your gift, it is greatly appreciated and will be carefully stewarded.
Are You Ready for Lent?02/16/2018
Mount Carmel Center sends out a weekly reflection for Lent via email.
Check your inbox each Friday during Lent for a short reflection by the Discalced Carmelite Friars on the upcoming Sunday's Gospel.
Please use these reflections as food for prayer and as a way to prepare yourself for Sunday Mass.