- Blog Central
- About Us
- Our Saints
- Carmelite Calendar
- Safe Environment
Dad and the Two Oranges
May 4, 2016
“How beautiful are all his works!” (Sirach 42 ) Just as I delighted for a moment in the ordinary but incredible scenery illuminated by the sun’s rising, I turned back to the verse where I had left off in Sirach 42: “The clear vault of the sky shines forth like heaven itself, a vision of glory. The orb of the sun, resplendent
Other Blogs by Secular Discalced Carmelites:
- Bethany Hang Out – a blog by Shawn Chapman, OCDS. Shawn is a member of the Austin community of Secular Discalced Carmelites. She also writes regularly for ATX Catholic online.
- Elizabeth Explores Writing - a blog by Elizabeth Ogilvie, OCDS. Elizabeth is a Secular Discalced Carmelite of the U.S. Central Province.
- Gray Rising – a blog by Tim Bete, OCDS. Tim is a member of the community of the Secular Discalced Carmelites in Dayton, OH.
- Hearth Cake and a Jug of Water – Mary Bellman, a member of the Dallas OCDS community, sends out a daily Carmelite quotation by e-mail. Send her an email at email@example.com if you would like to be added on her mailing list and receive these Carmelite quotations.
- Illumina, Domine – a blog by Pat Enk, a Secular Discalced Carmelite of the U.S. Central Province.